Choice of Two Unique Platforms and Bodystyles
The sleek and modern H:
- Tallest bus shell
- Exceptional interior height
- Most floor space for custom conversion
- Large window area allows more natural light
- 505 cubic feet of under-floor space for equipment, amenities and storage
- Multiple choices in floorplan options
- Outer shell: precision-molded fiber composite for maximum strength, reduced weight and full paintability
- Flat floor for unobstructed conversion
- Download the H-Series Brochure | Download the Spec Sheet
The timeless and classic X:
- Stainless steel upper structure
- Rivet-free shell siding
- Stainless steel body up to the beltline
- Ultra-smooth ride with longest wheelbase
- Highest interior headroom
- Lowest overall height from ground for easy access to low-clearance locations
- 30-inch-wide entrance door with fewer and lower steps for easier access
- Exceptional underfloor area
- Wide array of floorplan options
- Download the Brochure | Download the Spec Sheet
Key Characteristics, Features, and Options
Ease of maintenance and serviceability: At Prevost, serviceability is one of our fundamental design criteria. Hinged doors and fenders afford ready accessibility to all main chassis and powertrain systems. Serviceable components are logically grouped and mounted to enable direct, unencumbered access. This kind of thoughtful and thorough Prevost total-vehicle engineering means that diagnosis of problems, repairs, and even regular maintenance is quicker and easier.
In-station coach leveling system: The Prevost fingertip-controlled Level-Low system uses the vehicle’s air pressure to provide a full eight inches of body travel fore and aft, as well as port to starboard. Upon arrival at your destination, a telltale eye-level indicator takes the guesswork out of precise and easy coach leveling.
Marble paint schemes: Prevost’s exclusive paint process allows owners to create a unique marble-grain paint effect – resulting in a remarkable custom design with an unparalleled glass-like finish.
Gold PASS Roadside Assistance: Gold PASS is a Prevost-exclusive owner’s benefit that is provided for the first five years of ownership at no charge to purchasers of new Prevost motorhome conversions. Gold PASS is the industry’s most comprehensive roadside assistance program, providing our owners with priority emergency service and response, anytime and anywhere in the United States and Canada. The Gold PASS Center deploys a sophisticated and automated telecommunications network, enabling incoming calls to be quickly directed to the nearest authorized facility, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Call 800-463-7738 for information.